The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Separation processes are integral part of any process flow sheet.Seperations vary in synthetic properties or physical properties, for example, measure, shape, mass, thickness, or Chemical affinity, between the constituents of a blend. They are frequently arranged by the specific contrasts they use to accomplish detachment. As a rule there is just physical development and no significant substance change. In the event that no single contrast can be utilized to finish a coveted partition, various operations will frequently be performed in blend to accomplish the coveted end.
- Track 1-1Molecular Properties
- Track 1-2Thermodynamics and Transport Properties
- Track 1-3Rate of Seperation
- Track 1-4Extent of Seperation
- Track 1-55Concept of Equilibrium
- Track 1-6Sieving
- Track 1-7Liquid Surfactant membrane
- Track 1-8Adsorbed Surfactants
- Track 1-9HPLC-ESI-MS
The procedure of division is indispensable unit operation in a large portion of the advanced substance, pharmaceutical and different process plants. These procedures are very normal and the significant advancements are all around examined and all around created. The novel partition and conveyance framework conquers a considerable lot of the present detachment and purging difficulties through novel utilization of Selective Capture Technology (Prime Separations [PSI], Woburn, MA.
- Track 2-1Super basic liquid extraction
- Track 2-2Urea complexation technique
- Track 2-3External field induced membrane separation processes
- Track 2-4Extraction ,Leaching, Liquid Liquid extraction and Solid phase extraction
- Track 2-5 Enzymatic strategy
Analytical Chemistry is the study of the separation, identification, and quantification of the chemical components of natural and artificial materials. Qualitative analysis gives an indication of the identity of the chemical species in the sample and quantitative analysis determines the amount of one or more of these components. The separation of components is often performed prior to analysis.Removing interfering substances before a selective analysis of separation process.
- Track 3-1Extraction
- Track 3-2Distillation
- Track 3-3Precipitation
- Track 3-4 Filtration
Crystallization is also a chemical solid-liquid separation technique, the technique of separating solute from a solvent in a solution. Crystallization is the process of forning crystals.The impure substance is dissolved in water or some other suitable organic solvent such as alcohol,petrol etc.
- Track 4-1Protein Crystallization
- Track 4-2Recrystallization
- Track 4-3Evaporative Crystallization
- Track 4-4Cooling Crystallization
Rate separation process are based on differences in the kinetic properties of the components of mixtures,such as the velocity of migration in a medium or of diffusion through a semipermeable barriers.
- Track 5-1Dialysis
- Track 5-2Ultrafiltration
- Track 5-3Electrodialysis
- Track 5-4Reverse Osmosis
- Track 5-5Electrophoresis
- Track 5-6Ultracentrifugation
- Track 5-7Electrolysis
- Track 5-8Field-flow fractionation
'Chromatography' is an investigative system normally utilized for isolating a blend of synthetic substances into its individual segments, with the goal that the individual segments can be completely dissected.Chromatography is a partition method that each natural scientific expert and organic chemist is familiar.
- Track 6-1HPLC & UHPLC as a separation technique
- Track 6-2Electrophoresis as separation technique in Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Track 6-3Solid phase extraction chromatography
- Track 6-4 TLC & HPTLC
- Track 6-5Use of chromatography in toxicology
The Seperation Techniques industry is indicating development quickly, with esteem anticipated that would hit 228 billion dollars by 2016, up from 164 billion dollars in the year 2010, stamping yearly development of about 7%, as per a current modern research report. Geologically, worldwide detachment innovations advertise has been portioned into four zones to be specific, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
- Track 7-1Market Outline and Development
- Track 7-2Europe and rest of world share
Biomarkers are now increasingly used in the pharmaceutical industry for early proof-of-concept studies and, furthermore, much research is focusing on the development of diagnostic and predictive biomarkers for point-of-care biosensor systems in the clinical environment and beyond.
- Track 8-1 Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers
- Track 8-2Collaborating in Biomarker Assay Qualification & Validation
- Track 8-3Integrating Biomarkers into Drug Development
- Track 8-4Standardization and Regulation of Biomarkers
- Track 8-5Future of Biomarkers
- Track 8-6Biomarker Technology Innovation
Membrane Seperation is an innovation which specifically isolates (fractionates) materials by means of pores as well as moment holes in the sub-atomic course of action of a nonstop structure. Layer detachments are characterized by pore measure and by the division driving force.Membrane innovation is a non specific term for various extraordinary, exceptionally trademark partition forms. These procedures are of a similar kind, in light of the fact that in each of them a film is utilized. Films are utilized increasingly frequently for the production of process water from groundwater, surface water or wastewater.
- Track 9-1Membrane Filtration
- Track 9-2Membrane Development and Characterization
- Track 9-3Membrane Reactors and Contactors
- Track 9-4Gas & Vapour Separation
- Track 9-5Membrane for Water & Wastewater Applications
- Track 9-6Membrane Technology for Food & Industrial Application
- Track 9-7Membrane for Pharmaceuticals
- Track 9-8Bio-membrane & Biotechnology
- Track 9-9Industrial Membrane Separation Technology
- Track 9-10Alkaline anion exchange membrane
Gas Seperation deals with separation of various gas mixtures and their purification. Air is the raw material for the production of the gases and process of separation of any gas mixture into to its individual components.
- Track 10-1Membrane gas separation
- Track 10-2Absorption
- Track 10-3Adsorption
- Track 10-4Cryogenic distillation
- Track 10-5Synthetic membranes
Surfactants are surface active agents.Surfactant based separation process are a major emerging technological area in both surfactants science and separation science.Surfactant based seperations have a number of potential advantages over traditional methods.
- Track 11-1Aqueous Process Treatment
- Track 11-2Aqueos Emulsification
- Track 11-3Cloud Point
- Track 11-4Ionic and Non-Ionic Surfactants
- Track 11-5Zwetternic Surfactants
Ion Exchange seperation technique isolates atoms exhibit in the blend in light of contrasts in their net surface charge. Particle trade assuming an imperative part in the division and decontamination of biomolecules. Today, IES is a standout amongst the most much of the time utilized partition procedures for cleansing of amino acids, proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids. Ion Exchange Seperation technique depends up on charge-charge collaborations between the proteins in the example and the charges immobilized on the pitch of decision. Stacking tests in cradles of low ionic quality makes particle trade seperation an incredible refinement venture after HIC.
- Track 12-1Principles of Process
- Track 12-2Ion Exchange Materials
- Track 12-3Anion Exchange
- Track 12-4Cation Exchange
- Track 12-5Treatment of radioactive materials
- Track 12-6Removal of chromium
- Track 12-7Electroseperation
- Track 12-8Technological schemes
- Track 12-9Column process
- Track 12-10Ion Exchange resins
Electrophoresis is a physical method of analysis which involves separation of the compounds that are capable of acquiring electric charge in conducting electrodes.Migration of the charged particle through a solution under the influence of an external electrical field
- Track 13-1Zone Electrophoresis
- Track 13-2Moving Boundary Electrophoresis
- Track 13-3Electroosmotic flow
- Track 13-4Isotachophoresis
- Track 13-5Applications
The term Hyphenated techniques ranges from the blend of division ID , hyphenated systems, e.g., GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, LC-NMR, CE-MS, and so forth. Hyphenated procedures join chromatographic and ghostly techniques to abuse the benefits of both. partition detachment methods. These system demonstrates specificity and affectability. This strategy is otherwise called twofold half and half. Principle advantage is quick and precise investigation, better reproducibility, decrease of tainting because of its shut framework. A Hyphenated system is mix or coupling of two distinctive systematic strategies with the assistance of two legitimate interface. The point of this coupling is clearly to acquire a data rich location for both ID and measurement contrasted with that with a solitary investigative strategy.
- Track 14-1Capillary electrophoresis-mass spectrometry
- Track 14-2Liquid chromatography-NMR spectroscopy. (LC-NMR)
- Track 14-3LC-NMR-MS
- Track 14-4Liquid chromatography-infrared spectroscopy(LC-IR)
- Track 14-5Use of hyphenated separation techniques
- Track 14-6Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Track 14-7Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, (LC-MS)
Blends come in many Phases. The sort of division technique relies upon what sort of blend it is. Chromatography is utilized as a part of clothes washers to crush water from wet garments. Partition of various portions from oil based goods is finished by basic refining. Utilized as a part of clothes washers to crush water from wet garments is by centrifugation. Isolating shades from normal hues is by chromatography. The reason for a partition might be logical, can be utilized as a lie segments in the first blend with no endeavor to spare the divisions, or might be preparative, i.e. to "plan" portions or tests of the segments that can be spared.
- Track 15-1Separation techniques in biotechnology
- Track 15-2Separation techniques in forensic science
- Track 15-3Separation techniques in waste water treatment
- Track 15-4Separation techniques in biochemistry
- Track 15-5 Separation techniques in petroleum industry
Mass spectrometry is an analytical method with high specificity and a growing presence in laboratory medicine. Identification of unknown peaks in gas chromatography (GC/MS)-based discovery metabolomics is challenging, and remains necessary to permit discovery of novel or unexpected metabolites that may allergic diseases processes and/or further our understanding of how genotypes relate to phenotypes. New mass spectrometry (MS) methods, collectively known as data independent analysis and hyper reaction monitoring, have recently emerged. As per Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry, Mass spectrometry is an analytical tool used for measuring the molecular mass of a sample.
- Track 16-1Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry
- Track 16-2Mass Spectrometry Configurations and Separation Techniques
- Track 16-3Recent Advances and Development in Mass Spectrometry
- Track 16-4New Approaches in Mass Spectrometry
- Track 16-5Applications of Mass Spectrometry
Magnetic Seperation is the way toward utilizing attractive drive to expel metallic or ferrous materials from a mixture.Magnetic partition machines comprise of a vibratory encouraging component, an upper and lower belt and a magnet. The mass material is encouraged through the vibrating component onto the lower belt. Now, the magnet pulls any material vulnerable to attractive fascination onto the upper belt, successfully isolating the undesirable metals from whatever is left of the mass.
- Track 17-1Electromagnetic Seperator
- Track 17-2Permanentmagnetic Seperator
- Track 17-3Mining Industry
- Track 17-4Edison Seperator
- Track 17-5Ball Norton Seperator
- Track 17-6Magnetic Drum Seperator
- Track 17-7Rollar Type Seperator
- Track 17-8Gravity feed Magnetic Seperator
- Track 17-9Wet Drum Seperator
Spectroscopy is investigation of materials communication with light, by and large through dissipating, retention, or transmission and is capable apparatus in material science. The measure of material connection relies upon vitality or wavelength of light and can give an abundance of data about physical properties of those materials. The track session incorporates different spectroscopic procedures alongside enhanced Hyphenated systems created utilizing spectroscopy cover under it.
- Track 18-1Ultraviolet and visible absorption spectroscopy
- Track 18-2Infrared spectroscopy
- Track 18-3Fluorimetry and chemiluminescence
- Track 18-4X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy
- Track 18-5Atomic emission spectroscopy
- Track 18-6Nucelar magnetic resonance
Chemical Engineering – detachment process is the exchange of any mass that changes over the substance blend into unmistakable item blends. "Now and again, a partition may completely isolate the blend into its immaculate constituents. Detachments are done in view of contrasts in concoction properties, or physical properties, for example, estimate, shape, mass, thickness, or substance proclivity, between the constituents of a blend, and are frequently characterized by the specific contrasts they use to accomplish partition.
- Track 19-1Nuclear fuel reprocessing anf radioactive waste treatment
- Track 19-2Metal Ogranic Frameworks
- Track 19-3waste water treatment
- Track 19-4petroleum industry
- Track 19-5biotechnology and bicohemistry
- Track 19-6forensic science
SeperationTechniques are the part of seperation science where division of different blends is done .Mixtures come in many structures and stages. The greater part of them can be isolated, and the sort of division technique relies upon what sort of blend it is. In this way, these Separation Techniques pick up significance in various types of businesses, diverse fields like Petroleum Industry, biotechnology, biochemical procedures, forensic science, pharmaceutical industry, compound industry.
- Track 20-1Nanofiltation of Solvents
- Track 20-2Applications in fuel purification
- Track 20-3Ultrafiltration of proteins
- Track 20-4Nano-structred adsorbents for blood purification
- Track 20-5Liquid ion exchange membranes
- Track 20-6Enhanced oil/water separation by membranes
- Track 20-7Novel microfiltration membranes